Monday, November 10, 2008

Tame the monster - stage two

Stage two – Pleasure to posses

I remember the precious moment when I opened an envelope and (Oh my goodness, finally!!) took my plastic precious out. It was inspiring moment, it was moment of truth and in that moment I was proud of myself. I spent entire evening to play with this little thing. I put it on a table, looked at it at a different angels, imagined myself to preset my credit card to stunned and speechless sales people. And I think I was not alone in that kind of excitement. I believe any mentally normal person went through that at one stage of their existence or another. I don't blame myself, I don't blame any of us who was there. After all we were just follow the stream, just tried to live “normal” life, life which so deeply advertised in our world.

It is easy to be smart and pretend to be educated now, after all those things which I came through with credit card in my wallet and intolerable desire to use it in my head. Those two things when combined together could be very, VERY dangerous. But I would understand it much letter, for now I was just a stupid little boy, who finally got his precocious toy for a birthday. I can't blame myself actually for all that childish behavior, look, it was quite an achievement for me on that stage and I think I deserve a bit of respect for that. But again, if I only could stop myself at that point and started to money smart straight away. It hadn't happened, and I went through everything all other stupid bustards with credit cards and no brain went. I payed my price, but this is another story...

No comments: