Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Instead of introduction

So, let's just get started. First of all I'd like to explain (and probably most important, explain it to myself) what this is all about. At that moment I am a long time rider of different kinds of blogs, web pages, newspaper topics, books and so on, about personal finances, budgeting, managing home income, household economy and other related stuff. I'm quite interested in all that and sometimes it seams to me I got some ideas and flashes in my head about how to manege home money, how to cruise our family to prosperity or at least to relative financial Independence. But usually this kind of attempts did not go further then uncertain desires and semicomplited steps toward uncertain goals. Full box of sins some might say and I couldn't say they are wrong. So one day I just said enough is enough, it is time to do something, and here we are.

To conclude above I think this blog will be (if it will last long enough, of coarse) an attempt to sort out our personal money, to talk to ourselves about that matter, probably to get some ideas from you and if we 'll be lucky enough to get new friends. I know, sounds little bit to selfish, but I hope it will be fun for me, won't be too borring for you and in the end of the days you will never know what you can get if you don't try.

I don't think I will dedicate that little place in the WEB to money related topics only. At least not in a way how most people expect to hear about personal finances from someone who write blog about that substance. I guess if we would talk abot budgeting, savings, investments, interests, deposits, incomes, credit cards, losses, mortgages etc., etc. only, we got bored from each other befor we even startede. I personally like a lot of stuff in my life except saving accounts and retirement fonds. I like travel, I like read, I like photography, and strictly speaking all those things related to money directly. I mean to have fun you need money for God sake! So let's not limit ourselves by discuss how to collect banknotes in our wallets, but let's share how we can get most from what we have.

So, thanks for coming, enjoy yourselves, please come again, and most important, I'm begging you, share! Share your ideas, share opinions, ideas and everything your want to share.


No comments: