Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tame the monster - stage four

Stage three - First doubts

I started to be suspicious in about three or four month after all that began. I mean, I was suspicious in the very beginning, but it was just a kind of general suspicion based on books, advises and opinions of other people, but this time it was for real, it was happening to me. And I'd got a strange feeling about what happened at that stage. I think people look pretty much like a bunch of stupid rabbits. Rabbits which see a boa and know for sure they see the death, but still look at him in a kind of sacred horror and move slowly right into his mouth. I saw how my account getting worth and worth, I felt something going on in here, but I still thought I have some time and I can change things fast and easy. If only I knew how badly I was in troubles already because in fact it doesn't matter how much money you own, most important thing is you are delusional, you are keep dreaming and do not do a thing about situation.

At that stage things escalate fast. If you don't have self discipline to stop everything in one fast and firm move you'll be watching yourself going lower and lower down every day. However, this is probably what most of us suppose to came through to better appreciate financial independence and freedom. And despite it might seems not awfully bad for some of us, truth is if we do not stop spend and do not do anything about existing debt, soon enough we might find ourselved at the very bottom, but this is another story...

No comments: